Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False:through the coarse of your life, someone you know will die in order for you to stay alive!?

I doubt it. False.True or False:through the coarse of your life, someone you know will die in order for you to stay alive!?
Generally speaking I don't belive this at all. A serviceman's death is tragic, but he knew the dangers when he went there. I do think that some people would lay down their lives for a loved one or a cause. I don't believe that in order for me to live that someone must die. I call this myth BUSTED.True or False:through the coarse of your life, someone you know will die in order for you to stay alive!?
False. I'll die for them. I have alot less to lose.
It may happen, but it is rarely seen.
someone I know will die, but for my life's sake I doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment