Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: A book changed your life?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: A book changed your life?
True, quite a few books have--the Bible, Spiritual Economics, Discover the Power Within You, and The Secret. They all broadened my perspective and changed the way I view alot of things and the way I live my life.True or False: A book changed your life?
Thank you

Report Abuse



yes, I have read many books that I like. The one that comes to mind is ';He came to set the captives free';. It made me feel like I was not alone in my experiences.
True: The Bible, changing lives for 2000 years
false
false. i don't read. besides the Bible, which changed my life my hearing it, not by reading it so idk if it counts.
true
False.. I dont read. It's boring....
It more or less, enlightened me, it was Danielle steel's ( Journey) it's a book about abuse, it happens so subtle in the book it's kinda shocking how easy a person can get in a mess like that, it really opened my eyes, and i'm a lot more careful now, not to quick to blow things off.


Not only that, but now I recognize abuse for what it is.
OK, if you insist. One fell on the top of my head and ever since then, I can't think straight.


I never knew what STRAIGHT thinking was anyway, so I don't worry about missing anything.
All books, if they're any damned good, will change your life to some degree.


Probably the one that impacted me most is ';A Brief History of Time'; by Stephen Hawking. He dumbed down quantum physics to the point I could begin to wrap my mind around some of it. Gave me an appreciation of how amazing the natural universe is.
True
false
True. I love to read, so I guess that first book I ever read ';changed'; my life.
HELL YEAH!! twilight


new moon


eclipse





i love edward cullen. ALOT


as in ALOOOOOOOTTTT


hes soo perfect
it can depends on the reader !!!
True:


A Child Called It - made me depressed for months, I now have a new appreciation for everything!
its funny books never really seemed to touch me at all. But movies and shows have shown me more wisdom than any book.





when u do things right people wont be sure uve done anything at all.
True... Some psychology book about fear.





Example:





It was how people you know are worried you will chop off your finger while cutting wood.





Its their fear %26amp; its not your fear. You should not let that one fear overcome your life.
True
Several over the course of my life, but if you mean spiritually, yes the Elder Eddas did. As a psych major, every book I learn from changes me perspective of human beings.
false
true.


when i read A Child Called It.. ( i highly recommend it..I've read it at least 6 times) i realized i should be greatful for what i have and i look at my life in a whole different way. So true.
they have changed my way of thought but never that thought provoking to change my life
True, the first book I ever read gave me a great feeling and I have been reading ever since. Reading leads to knowledge.
True, Manufacturing Consent by Noam Chomsky made me look at things quite differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment