Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False The greatest New Years of your life...?

Will/Has end[ed] with u throwing ur guts up...





Poll: New Years or Christmas.True or False The greatest New Years of your life...?
true.....





new years--gives me a chance to start overTrue or False The greatest New Years of your life...?
New years.
No! Christmas!
AMEN AMEN AMEN... I love you for finally asking that question...TRUE TRUE TRUE/BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha false, but this year it might be true





Christmas
FALSE, Christmas
New Year.
True





but it was both ends for me when l threw up
True





Poll: Hm. New Years
False but I was drunk, lol.





I love em both!
false








christmas
false





christmas
True.


I had just graduated.


It was time to party...


but the night ended up with my guts in the toilet.
neither
true
New Years
New Years :)
New Years
new years.





and no. only bad nights involving alcohol end with my head in the toilet.....thanks
Neither,I am not a thrower up er when I drink.
  • Sweating Disorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment