Monday, February 8, 2010

I believe sex is the main recipe in long term life, true or false, why?

having a healthy sexual relationship with a long term partner i believe is a good way to live longer. Also, pleasuring yourself. And get a pet, having an animal friend helps you live longer too!I believe sex is the main recipe in long term life, true or false, why?
Who knows? I'm not you. But in my case, sex doesn't garuntee a long-term life. Happiness and bettering the world are the recipee for success though, so something along those lines ought to make you life longer, since you wont have nearly as much stress.I believe sex is the main recipe in long term life, true or false, why?
False. STD's, unplanned pregnancy, fickle hearts, short attention spans... why even bother?
If so, guess we don't need a soulmate - a sexmate will be enough to cheer our life..

No comments:

Post a Comment