Friday, February 12, 2010

Astrology Life Partners (True or False)?

I am a divorced 43 year old male, who is (and has) taken a very long time to self reflect, and wanted to know of the relevance of horoscope signs and compatibility. I noticed that some of the signs say ';Definitely not a good match';. Should I take this to be true? I looked back at my past relationships and noticed ';most'; were in the not a good match. The others were in positive signs, but I was not mature enough at that time. Would it be safe to say: Avoid the definite no's, and stick to the 4 or 5 that match up with my sign as a starting place? The rest I feel is life, maturity, experience, upbringing, children, careers, mental capacity, physical etc. Thanks!Astrology Life Partners (True or False)?
NOOOOO, that is not a good Idea!!!! lol





Avoiding someone just because their sun sign might not be fully compatible with yours, you might miss out on a really good person. Astrology is a lot more then just sun signs, and even if you meet someone who's sun sign is the most compatible with yours, the rest of their chart might make this person seen as an alien to you.





I say figure out what you want out of the partner, then get to know the person that you like. You can then do a synergy chart and see if both of you are astrologically compatible.





believe me, I'm just getting out of the break up with a guy who I thought I was VERY compatible with astrologically. Besides him being a Cancer and me being a Scorpio (which are super compatible together) The rest of our signs matched well too. But we had some really tough aspects between out Mars and Mercury sings and eventually it got to both of us. Even though our Mercuries were Super compatible, and mercury is the planet of communication, My Mercury squared his Mars and that made our communication very difficult and I've finally decided to end things. This is just an example of how two VERY compatible signs ended up not right for each other.





On the other hand you can have a person who's sun doesn't match yours but the rest of the chart might just clickAstrology Life Partners (True or False)?
i dont think the compatibly statistics are true... my mom and dad are suppose to get along great according to astrology.... but in real life... i dont see why they are still w/ each other... i mean the 2 of them aren't happy w/ each other... they are just dragging it as long as they possibly can. the most important thing is trust, understanding, and love... if the 3 are present... i dont c y 2 people cant be happy.





Good Luck!
Kevin I am out on a limb here however your question I think yo already know the answer to and are baiting us. I will answer inspite of that...i stand corrected if that is the situation. Throw this out the window...that is correct...i said that....if you do NOT know enough about astrology to really pin point what 'Signs' do it for you...then don't even think about it...in fact ';I'; with years of experience try to NOT have that knee jerk response...yes this works...Astrology that is..however it is the aspects that make it so amazing. beating the odds and seeing people so incredibly in love who are signs such as a Taurus and a Cancer for 42 years or a Gemini and Scorpio married for 56 years....going by Sun Sign alone.....if you are going to use Astrology then please look a little more deeply than the Sun Sign....or you do not serve yourself well. It does seem that your question already has a bit of bias in it.....aren't you more interested in chemistry? Let that happen and sort out the rest...relax....you will win and you will lose in your life...every single Hello has a Goodbye.....that may sound a little sad but what ';IF'; between that Hello and that Goodbye there is 35 years of compatability? There is something to look at ...if it is perfection you are seeking...look in the mirror and start there...do NOT look outside of yourself for happiness. Watch the TD's people....You too have your say. I smile....interesting question and I feel that i know you.....and i do not. But...this I shall say I have had alliances with all of the signs...some more fun than others...but it is what ';I'; bring into a replationship....and then the rest...what are you bringing? I bid u well!





Garbo

No comments:

Post a Comment