Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The only things of real value in life are the things you have to fight for....true or false? WHY?

I think to get a better understanding of this question we have to break down what life really is.


A good way to look at this is with the contrast between light and dark.


Light is a force, it is a movement, it indicates energy and actions, it has purpose and direction, light is life.


Dark is devoid, it is the state of non existence and ultimately is nothing.


Life can be represented with characteristics like energy, movement, activity, purpose and progression.In this sense every action of life is a battle because we are defying nothing, every moment a victory. This observation answers quite a bit more when you reflect it onto the wording used, are the things of real value also life promoting?The only things of real value in life are the things you have to fight for....true or false? WHY?
Life itself is a fight (or struggle at least) for most of us. Life has tremendous real value, so in that sense the statement is true. If you consider love and nurturing as valued things, I don't think those things can be gained by fighting. You get those by fighting the rest of life. But you fight life or die. You die anyhow, so fight while you can.The only things of real value in life are the things you have to fight for....true or false? WHY?
';There are plenty of causes for which I'm willing to die, but there are no causes for which I'm willing to kill.'; Mahatma Ghandi. (Paraphrasing.)
no the most valuable things in my life are my family that I'm sure that I don't have to fight too keep them.
No. I have a daughter who is of immense value.
everyone values different things some are free like sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment