Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False:... You are normally a shy person in real life but not so much on Y!A?

very very true...human natureTrue or False:... You are normally a shy person in real life but not so much on Y!A?
False, mostly anyway.


I'm a quiet, happy, confident person in real life.


I'm really the same here. I just get to express myself differently if that makes any sense.True or False:... You are normally a shy person in real life but not so much on Y!A?
Somewhat. It all depends on what i'm opening up about. Seeing as i talk faster than i can think IRL i can talk easier over the internet. I do consider myself more outgoing on here than IRL though so yes, i am shy IRL ;)
F - I am not shy, but I don't get out much {I take care of my mother - she's handicapped.} BTW, good Q.
Outgoing here and in real life.





And that's why my life is so phucken' fantastic....





^^ Woo woo! The Fear =]
KIND of true but I have a different personality not shy but like im more cautious about what i say in real life but here i just say whatever
Hmm..That's true for a lot of folks that goes online..








Their all partly shy in their own reality but when online it's like they either have another personality that's totally different or their more opened.
im not shy in either.


im actually more fun and outgoing in real life.
I'm not shy around my friends, but generally in public, I am shy.
False. I am outgoing and extremely approachable.
That's so true. Unfortunately.
True.


I use to be incredibly shy but I've come out of my shell some. I'm still shy just not Incredibly :D It just depends who I'm with and how at ease they make me feel. %26lt;yourself?%26gt;
SO UNBELIEVABLY TRUE!
Unfreakinbelievably true!
Incredibly False.
Extremely true
Uh... True AND False


On Y!A I'm exactly how I am with friends.


But then there are times when I'll be with strangers (not on the internet) and then I'll stay pretty quiet.
yeah. i am not that shy, but sometimes can be. i am pretty quiet though. on here though, no way!
Im shy sometimes when meeting new people but on yahoo answers im an animal xD
very true


i am computer lamo. nerd. and pathetic @$$
False - I'm shy with both. (well, I'm shy with asking questions on here but not so much with answering)
False - I'm pretty outgoing and opinionated in both.
I'm not shy on here or in real life.


I act the same even when I'm not on YA :)
I'm normally Outgoing but Quiet not shy Quiet person in Real Life.
yes totally true xD
False, but I usually am a little more irritable in real life than online (not just Y!A, online in general).
I'm usually shy in real life and it takes awhile to warm up to people.


Wait a sec...this isn't real life ???
Very True
Surprisingly, no. At first I figured my answer would be true because it's easier to let loose online but no, I'm not that much different from my real self.
True. I prefer to do things by myself in real life.
Very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment