Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You've done something later in life that most people do when they are younger?

If true, share your experience please.True or False: You've done something later in life that most people do when they are younger?
True...I started at University when i was 28...doing a BA in English Lit and Visual Arts and Archaeology.....10 years later at 38 I had my first child....both of which I am glad I waited to do as I was more mature and ready.....I had finished partying and travelling and was ready to face those challenges head on....I really enjoyed Uni and learnt a lot about people while I was there....and my son...well he is the light of my life......True or False: You've done something later in life that most people do when they are younger?
Ha! So true! I am 24 and never been on a date before!!!
True. I went back to college. I'm 28.
False. =[
True. I skydived for the first time on my 40th birthday.
yes. i joined a sport 14 years after birth. i am not very good, but don't totally suck.
I don't think so....though I was 31 when I had my first and only child.





-S

No comments:

Post a Comment