Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You feel like everything in life happens for a reason?

If True, share examples of why you feel this way.True or False: You feel like everything in life happens for a reason?
Absolutely true.





If I wasn't in a bad relationship with my ex boyfriend who abused drugs and me I never would have met my current boyfriend. I picked up the phone looking for help for my last boyfriend and this man took me under his wing and showed me that I deserved to be treated better. He made me see things that I could not see alone. He told me what impressed him the most about me was that I cared so much for another person and I was looking for help for him. He expressed that he had never seen that kind of selflessness. We have been together for a year now. I see that I needed to go through what I did to meet him and appreciate what I now have.True or False: You feel like everything in life happens for a reason?
True. Just because...
I would have to say True. Everything, and I mean everything in life is a result of something. Things dont ';just happen,'; there are reasons they happen.
true
False
True...it's the law of cause and effect. Sometimes really bad things have happened to me, but something good came out of it in the end. I'm a great believer in fate...what will be will be :)
False, nothing good has come of the bad things that have happened in my life.
False, things just happen
yes.. there is a reason for everything..
true
True ! Although it sounds strange i'm pretty sure (or i want to believe) that everything happen for a specific reason. I was always unsatisfied with my life and confused with details now my twin sister has a quite serious problem and i see life differently.... I'm sure there will be a moment in your life to realize it....
False
false

No comments:

Post a Comment