Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False? Each day of life we know one truth for sure above all else, that we will surely die?

True


Uh


Yeah.True or False? Each day of life we know one truth for sure above all else, that we will surely die?
True, it is the result of the original sin . Hebrews 9:27 '; And it is appointed unto man once to die after this the judgment ';. Tomorrow is not guaranteed , do you know the Lord as your savior ? www.fbbc.comTrue or False? Each day of life we know one truth for sure above all else, that we will surely die?
Yes, its true. But we who are believers have another possible option as well. Some who live will never taste death. Those are the ones who are alive at the time of the great ';snatching away'; or rapture of the church.





We have a glorious hope, either way.
False, I didn't know for sure I was going to die until I learned to understand the concept, which was probably watching cowboy movies at age three. Sorry.
True but everyone doesn't thinks that..
Umm... neither? I am well aware that I will die, and I surely know it every day of my life, but I'm not sure I would put that truth above all else. There are more important things most days than worrying about dying.
Yeah, kind of hard to get around. Life is really the process of dying. We all end up in the same hole, some people just kick and scream a bit more.
But once you're dead, you get to stop paying taxes, so they are benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment