Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You feel left behind in life because of your peers?

If True, share your experience please.





Has all your friends gotten married, had kids or graduated from school and you feel like your left behind in life.True or False: You feel left behind in life because of your peers?
False, if I feel left behind, it's because of me, not something someone else did.True or False: You feel left behind in life because of your peers?
Thanks. We can agree to disagree.

Report Abuse



nah..i feel normal
Hell yeah its true.





All of my peers already have a life partner, some of them even started working while I'm still here in uni...
true, most of the friends i had are going to college and im still struggling to get in to one. i feel there's too many things getting in the way of all the things i want to do.
False.
I definitely feel left behind because I'm not in a serious relationship. My last one ended four months ago, and it tore my heart out. I felt like I could never love again. I've recently reconnected with an old friend of mine; she has been seeing her boyfriend for more than a year. I just feel left behind because everyone seems to be happy with their lives and I'm not.
ah....tralse!!!
False!
true because I feel life is passing me by and I have not many friends my own age.
false, i was the first one to have a boyfriend in my group of friends (i'm still with my boyfriend) and it's been over a year since we got together and nobody else has had a boyfriend yet O_o looks like i'm the leader lol


~Jaz
False. I left them behind. I had a kid and graduated but I'm not married. I do my own thing and don't worry about what everyone else is doing.
False





Emerson put it best





';Most of the shadows in our lives are caused by standing in our own sunshine.';





I love my sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment