Wednesday, February 10, 2010

POLL: True or False... They only want you when you packed your bags and walked away and moved on in life??? ?

Why is it they only want you then??... POLL: True or False... They only want you when you packed your bags and walked away and moved on in life??? ?
I was told often enough I could leave,


after oh too many arguments I said ok, I will,


there was some fast back tracking by my partner,


but the damage is done,


am sorting as much as possible and then I am gone.


Trying to separate, properly and without hate,


yes I am an optimist.POLL: True or False... They only want you when you packed your bags and walked away and moved on in life??? ?
Because they don't know what they got until it's gone !


They take everything for granted %26amp; presume that you'll always be there, when you're not, then they realise what they have lost %26amp; they want it back.
When you are together they see you as needy.





But once you are independent and don't want them anymore they suddenly wonder ';what was I thinking';
The only time they've ever tried to stop me is if I accidentally packed something of theirs in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment