Friday, February 12, 2010

Does High School Musical and Hannah Montana create a false view on high school life?

I was talking to my cousin a few weeks ago and she told me she is starting high school in September, here is how our conversation went.





Me - Are you looking forward to high school?





Cousin - Yeah, can't wait!, Me and all my friends are going to be signing everyday!





Me - What do you mean?





Cousin - Haven't you seen High School Musical?





Me - That is just a film, high school is nothing like that.





Cousin - It is! I also hope I meet a pop star in class! I would never tell her secret!





Now do you think shows/films such as High School Musical and Hannah Montana have a bad effect on children?Does High School Musical and Hannah Montana create a false view on high school life?
oh my god my little sister is always going on about how high school will be amazing because she's seen high school musical / hannah montana and im like it isn't like that and that it's + loads of homework but she conviced, it's epic do the creaters not think what will happen , i'll feel sorry for the kids cause it'll be a big let down for them =[Does High School Musical and Hannah Montana create a false view on high school life?
I agree, but not only that... it encourages this whole there has to be popular and cool.


My high school was definitely not like those movies at all. Sure there are people that do sports and other extra curricular activities and are more known or popular than others. But that whole ';mean girl'; thing, i dont know about other schools in the nation, but my school was nothing like.
Yes and plus in the movies and shows the parents just let the kids do whatever and walk on the beach by themselves and hang out with their friends without telling them. And that NEVER happens in real life.
you can watch HSM bad it is pure lies and stupid Troy and Gabriella


You can watch Hannah Montana and U r going to puke.


These two movies stink
If your cousin thinks that real life is just like ANY movie or TV show, then he/she has a real problem. Those movies/shows aren't any worse than any other.
Yeah, those shows/movies are pretty useless.


They're nothing like real high school, its crazy
  • Sweating Disorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment