Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone ever ruined your life by telling lies and making false innuendo?

Not really. but let give insight.





People often exagerate events and add drama to situations. This may be a tool used to get attention, can also hurt others when feelings are hurt. It can indicate one is weak and unhappy.





How to handle it...Hmm...don't run around try to cover-up the lies, you have too much class for that. ';Time'; can heal, as others will realize the real situation and put it together themselves.Has anyone ever ruined your life by telling lies and making false innuendo?
Yah. My best friend went around telling people lies, and telling people I was lying about stuff I wasn't lying about. I don't lie, but she thinks I do for some reason. Everything I ever told her she is trying to prove wrong. I never lied to her once, and I don't know why she thinks I am. She a kreep

Report Abuse


Has anyone ever ruined your life by telling lies and making false innuendo?
Not ruined but made it difficult at times.
Hey, I gave you bogus information - what are you complaining about!
well, not ruined it...but...made it very difficult at times...
People can say bad things and make false accusations, but no one can ruin your life unless you let them. You are the master of your own fate.
NO, But I know of a person who lied so much she believed her own lies .she was exposed by many and is now a very sorry, and miserable person....


Your pic is interesting ......orange ...some kind of uniform ?


People are always talking.some think they have a reason for their accusations.....


Unless you are in denial and have done something that would ruin your reputation I wouldn't worry .What do you have to prove if your're innocent ?


The question is ....Are you being accused of a crimminal act ?.......If so see an attorney they will defend you ...Then a jury will decide.....


You can also sue for lible and slander if the accusations can be proved false and are messing up your good name...........


Your orange ';uniform '; is interesting........
no
maybe
Um, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment