Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You have either thought or attempted suicide at least once in your life?

If true, share your experience please.





why did you feel like you wanted to end your life?





what keeps you going to live?True or False: You have either thought or attempted suicide at least once in your life?
Yes I did after I had my daughter. We lost her twin and I didn't really connect with her well. I was diagnosed with post natal depression after I tried to kill myself and put on medication for a while.





Our now 2 yr old daughter and I are VERY close and I love her to bits lol.





Her, her 4 yr old brother and my husband give me more than enough reasons to live :-)True or False: You have either thought or attempted suicide at least once in your life?
False. Sure I have bad times but not enough to kill myself.
true..


when im depressed....
False.
false
FALSE...i've never wanted to die in fact im scared to die let alone kill myself
true,


That was when I was a teenager and unfortunately I dont remember why, maybe the reason was very stupid thats why I cant remember.
I've thought about it, yes.
True





I was the typical nerdy kid that got picked on in school, that and when I did have the guts to ask a girl out I got shot down. Those attributes kind of put you in a deep dark hole, and a feeling of being unwanted.





What kept me living is know that that period of time was just a small part of my life and that it wasn't always going to be that way. And boy ain't it the truth. I have a beautiful family with soon to be three awesome kids.
ive thought of suicide lot of times..


and ive attempted once..


i took pain killers,lots of it..


next thing i knew, im feeling numb and cold..


then i woke up in hospital..


i was having depression at that time..


its like it just keep getting worse u know?


like no matter how i tried not to think of my problem, every waking day is just plain reality that its not going away..


then i thought maybe when i die, il be free..free of pain, free of suffering, free of responsibility..


i just felt that its unfair and the sh*t aint stopping to put me down..


ive already had enough and i think thats it..
Back when I was really depressed I did. I felt like I was worthless and stupid and not even a really a person. What honestly stopped me was the idea of having to face Jesus after all he had done and been through for me and telling Him that I had just given up. I'm glad I decided to live, because I would have missed the best years of my life. I've since gotten well, and fallen in love with a great guy who is now my husband.
*sigh*... true...


I seriously don't have a good reason for considering suicide.. I'm just another overdramatic teenager who doesn't love her life or body...but.... I thought about how killing myself would affect my family and friends and how much they love me, and I considered that my life just might get better after high school.... so I spared my life
True. I was stupid. lol
Absolutely false!!
True i thought it. i wanted to end as like my life would fall into a dark sleep forever. but i wanted to live too.





I was sad because everything around me was changing. My mom and dad werent able to educate me to be a good obedient daughter i would be and i hardly saw them and i dont see my older bro often anymore so i was so lonely. My family wasn't exactly able to afford alot of things. I didn't understand anything I was being taught and I was losing friends all around me. I felt I wasn't smart or good enough to do anything. Everyday I felt I had to prove myself twice as harder than everyone else to be reconized that I still exist and to know i was still around.





Now that I waited and see i found so many friends but i still havent found a reason to live for. So for now my reason to live for is to look for the reason to live for. and I hope I find it soon
yes I was on drugs but I seriously found god





I had imagined I was bleeding in the peas I was eating but it was just the taste of the tin can





It wasn't really suicidal though
true, i wasnt very popular when i was little and I hated the way i looked.
FALSE
--» False.
False
false
false,
True. But if I told u I'd hav 2 kill u.
False,
Once I tried when I was a teen.


Tired of living.


Nothing keeps me going now.


I just don't want to make anyone stumble across a dead body. It's not fair. And so...I live.
True. And I really can't remember what set me off. I just remember doing it. I took all the pills I could find in the house and the only reason I lived is cause my mom found me and took me to the hospital and they pumped my stomach so I lived. But, I'm glad I did caue I'm happily married and have a beautiful daughter. She keeps me going now.
FALSE
I have thought bout it more than 100 times.





I have attempted it 3 times.





Why I'm still here? Its the thought of my family.
True: I felt like i was trapped, like there was no way out of tthe hole i was in


i keep going because i know there is a way out of everything and i have hope
False.
True, I was 14 (went throught the normal stupid teenager phase, but I do believe i was truly troubled)


I look back on my younger years and say ';god, i was a freaking idiot, i thought I was so tough and i knew everything when I absolutely knew nothing';





I actually literally lost my mind at 15 years old. I wrote an entire book at 15. wrote 200 poems and songs, and once I snapped out of it at 16, I knew that I should have told someone about my weird problems and I should have seen a counselor. (its all very hard to explain)
  • Sweating Disorders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment