Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false: You own your life?

The selfish theyre all standing in line...


Faith in their hope and to buy themselves time.


Me, I figure as each breath goes by,


I only own my mind.





The north is to south what the clock is to time.


Theres east and theres west and there everywhere life.


I know that I was born and I know that Ill die.


The in between is mine. I am mine.





True.True or false: You own your life?
If I owned my own life, I would never die.





I think I am a PARTIAL owner of my life.True or false: You own your life?
False. God predestined my life.
100%
I learned to be true to thine own self as a child. I don't know anyone , since Mom died I care enough about to lie to.


I've always been faithful.


Truth.
Yes. I have the papers.
true





it was given to me as a gift
God owns me. He bought me with a price. I am happy to be ne of His precious children.





I am happy that I am secure enough NOT to mock or ridicule others who hold different beliefs.





I accept and respect others. I pray that you will be able to do the same.
I like your questions. Ans: Both.
Linz,


This life is only for a short time and I will be gone. I am only ';renting'; this body. When I leave this world everything I have will stay here for those who are left. I attempt to assist those who are in need while I am here. Do you need my assistance? I believe in GOD and HIS SON. I am a Christian. I am only sorry that you do not. Have a wonderful day.


Thank YOU,


Eds








.
True.
false





there are something that out of our control


or maybe you own your life til someone/something take it from you (eg: being murdered)
Well...you cannot technically own yourself....
false


God own my life he created this life and he will take it again and give us another life
true.we were given free will to make decisions on what we do with our lives.if adam and eve is true and they didnt own their own lives then sin wouldnt even occur.though a speculation of gods plan is still questionable and none of us can truly answer if there was a gods plan destined for us..
you can do what you like but ultimatley its god whos in control and had a plan for your life. so you should follow what he says.
True. You can hold me down but you can't own me.
ya true but ma parents act like as if they own it.
I Think True
False; God owns your life; it's actually your decision on what you do in it. He has your life planned out and all you have to do is follow him and you'll be alright.
False





the Baptists own my life
False,because it is a gift from our God.I think a proof to it is we know that we will die but we do not know when because only God knows.Hope you accept my answer.
True.





I am accountable to others for my actions but ultimately I have only myself to thank or blame.
true
Within my own limitations YES!
False.


I am not my own,I am bought with a price
True, I own my life because I try and keep God's commandments.





I think some sin will allow you to lose ownership
I still don't know if my life is my own. How much does a person really decide him/herself? Aren't we just an organism trying to coop with our limitations and the rest of the organisms because our own survival is dependent on them? Do most of these organisms (of your same species) not think the same about your life, thus giving value to yours?


I think the worst way to live is when you need nobody, and nobody needs you.
True.
True
True. I own my own dying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment