Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Someone has enrich your life by being in it.?

If true, share your experience please.True or False: Someone has enrich your life by being in it.?
True. My grandchildren make my heart swell so big sometimes I think it will pop. The best thing is when they throw their arms around you and say ';I love you, Nanny!';True or False: Someone has enrich your life by being in it.?
Thank you and have a great day!

Report Abuse



True, my 2.5 year old daughter.....
true. my wife and son.
Everyone in my life has enriched it in someway. Most recently...my loser ex-boyfriend greatly enriched my life by helping me see and learn what I do not want in my next boyfriend.
True, my husband brings out the best in me.
true. i get a lot of stress at school and i feel like there is only one person i can talk to about it. shes been my bff for years and i can count on her for anything. she definetly makes my life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment