Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: There is someone in your life that you're trying to avoid?

Just Asking - ThanksTrue or False: There is someone in your life that you're trying to avoid?
not today, and never youTrue or False: There is someone in your life that you're trying to avoid?
I wasn't avoiding anyone, I was on vacation for a week!


Just got back Sunday afternoon.


((hug)))

Report Abuse



True.





stalkers, crazies, psychotics and angry for no reason people.


pick which one on any given day i'm trying to give the slip to!






True...my 'best' friend.





AHHH..it's good to know...I thought JR was avoiding me!!! lol♥





Thanks for the Q...now I know!
True. There are several.
true = my former crush alex i'm not ready 2 see him my feelings 4 him might return
True- Avoiding Disasters
True.
Everybody I know
I don't allow anyone in my life I don't like. At that, I can be very rude and mean.
Try the mother of my children. Who has slept with more men than she's willing to acknowledge
True


i feel sad about it but i have to do it :(
I feel bad for doing it and now it's officially 2.
Oh so true! And I am being pretty successful. I have only been in the same room with one of my sisters twice since 2003
true----TROLLS
False
TRUE!
False
So True..
That's true...=]
False
True .....
True my dad (long story)
False
False...!!
Sure, FizzDude
False.
False.
False.
True.
False....not anyone right now
true

No comments:

Post a Comment