Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ღ♥..music is part of your life: true or false..♥ღ?

trueღ♥..music is part of your life: true or false..♥ღ?
TRUE %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; love it!!!ღ♥..music is part of your life: true or false..♥ღ?
True!! How else would I have those real life movie moments, my theme songs rock!
Yes, its a part of me where ever i go-mate
music IS my life
100% DEFINITELY TRUE!!!
Very True. If I'm feeling slack it helps me get going
TRUE





cant live without music!
I could imagine living in a world without music!


100% TRUE.
FALSE. MUSIC IS MY LIFE!
Exactly true!! I love Music...WIthout music my life is dead!!
True, and I don't know anyone who would say False.
true true
true. i couldn't live without listening to it. i also take voice lessons and that is so awesome. Music is my life.
very much true! :D
100% TRUE
True. It's a very big part of my life.
very true
True...cant live w/o it!...thts for sure..
very true... I love music
VERY true
True. I listen to it all the time!
True!
so true!!
true
Yes it is.


I love to just sing along with anything I got on.
true
very very true
False.





Music IS my life.
true. im listening to music now.
most definitely true... a day with out music, is a day with out sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment