Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You've felt stuck in life?

If true, share your experience please.True or False: You've felt stuck in life?
constipated alwaysTrue or False: You've felt stuck in life?
yes i am right now. I am from australia. i now live in the states with my wife. immigration has been a HUGE problem , paper work has gone missing etc. I have been here for 2 years. not being able to work. If i leave the country to return to aus, i am banned for 10 years. Im still waiting on more paper work.
Yep...a little right now.....I would dearly love to be with the one I love....but circumstances wont allow it.....I have a son from a previous relationship and I wont take him away from his dad...( I don't think he would let me leave the country with him any way...which is fair enough...) and i sure wont leave my son behind....I'm also waiting on my property settlement to be finalized...so then I can at least visit my man in the US...I feel so torn sometimes...My life is on hold at the moment until I can find a solution to this......
SO True for me right now I'm deciding on weather I should go to school and what I should major in so I'm going to take a year off and decide what I should do ugh isn't life grand!!
Stuck in life's many obstacles, just never being able to get out of my addiction to food and just always pulled back once I feel as though I am out.
no--sometimes you get so into one problem, but all you need to do is just let it go and move on...it may hurt but hey! no pain, no gain
True, there's gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe, and i can't raise my foot off the flor
true, every day! it just seems like the things i want take alot longer than i would like.
For me it is false.
False.
Sometimes, but not as much as before.
very true
falsee. im a happy person =)
yeah, I'm stuck now! my own fault though.

No comments:

Post a Comment