Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: It has taken something bad to happen in your life for you to realize something?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: It has taken something bad to happen in your life for you to realize something?
True...


Sad, but true I discovered just who's who in my life.


It made me realise many things.. %26amp; one being that that there are (shallow) people in my life that seriously do not deserve the love and respect/admiration/ loyalty of friends/people like myself.True or False: It has taken something bad to happen in your life for you to realize something?
False: I've, thankfully, had a pretty easy life.
i used to be a really bad boy that my image was really ruined that now i regret it and realized that i should have not done those things before
Not always. I also realize something if something bad happens to others.
Totally false. Last spring I was jogging down a wonderfully picturesque and quaintly quiet country road, enjoying the lilac-sweetened air and caught up in my thoughts. I remember realizing that nothing bad had ever happened to me just before I was hit by a car. That's actually the last thing I remember.
True, it took my hubby of 20 years to bring his girlfriend home with him one a.m. for me to realize what a poopy head he was and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment