Monday, February 8, 2010

Everything you want in life has teeth. True or False?

And please take a moment to give why you feel it's true or false.Everything you want in life has teeth. True or False?
I've never thought of it that way, but I do believe I'd go with True. Everything comes with a cost, and in that regard, if I become delinquent on a payment to one of those things, late fees bite me in the behind. Relationships come with teeth and claws, if not maintained, problems solved, and love is replaced with neglect.Everything you want in life has teeth. True or False?
False. The deaf dumb blind nymphomaniac liquor store owning 3' tall girl with a flat head (for your beer of course) has no teeth. But all kidding aside, no, most of what I want in life involves emotional fulfillment, and hopefully has a LACK of teeth rather than a presence of them.
Well in a sense......yes. You do need that emotional fulfillment that you can sink your teeth into. And if they get stuck in there.......so be it. (as long as doesn't mind dentures hanging around in an inconspicuous place)
Love bites... Teeth...





Wow... KimChee has a 'bite' to it... Same with Arby's Horsey sause...





Such wisdom. Yes. Teeth, True!





Monitor Noggin' E-mail me... MnotJ can hook you up. This is my last post here... I'm okay. don't worry. Just some people have too much time and don't know when to quit. Love ya brother! Trav
I want not to want... hey there it is. Well that would make the statment false.
false. love, peace, and joy have no teeth.
yes, that is true, but as long as they don't bite too hard, i'm fine...





kinky now...
YOU NEED A HOUR TO GIVE 10 POINTS HERE LOL. some cool answers. trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. teeth on everything even me.lmao.
False. Guitars don't have teeth.
If you are taking the sentence completely, 100%, literally, then absolutely false. Knowledge (what I believe to be the one 'thing' that is most important in life) is completely non-physical in its nature, therefore it can't possibly have literal, physical teeth.





If this is some sort of metaphor, then I would need it to be better explained. I don't quite have a full understanding of it right now. If I can get it better explained, then I can start to figure out how to 'debunk' it.
False a car has no teeth!
The more value one places on a thing the bigger the bite can be,thus the teeth.However, sometimes life just gums ya a little.
nope im after some fanny mate
So, every thing you want in life, can in the end hurt you, yea I would agree with that, even mama smacks me
True.


To wake from a dream, for the sake of an objective 鈥?br>

To breathe a breath, for the sake of dreaming of soaring鈥?br>

To fall from a tear, like a leaf of hate for the sake of loving鈥?br>

To reflect upon a torn, for the sake of bleeding鈥?br>

Why do the fangs of time, hate, knowledge, and unpredictable passion always bite?


To cause so much pain鈥?br>

But I will persist and one day my dreams will melt into reality and my tears will dry. And my pain will recede鈥?I will come to a full understanding of what my life is meant to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment