Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You would leave your current life tomorrow and go to live on a hippy commune in western Canada?

FALSE. That idea holds no appeal for me.True or False: You would leave your current life tomorrow and go to live on a hippy commune in western Canada?
nope cuz I just met someone and I dont want to lose himTrue or False: You would leave your current life tomorrow and go to live on a hippy commune in western Canada?
Hippy Canadian Commune? Buy a flower. Live in a treehouse. Eat some healty foods consisting of berries and nuts...Nah! Rather keep my current lifestyle with its annoyances including trash day and doctor's appointments. I'd miss the NYC daily rush hour traffic jam. Where would I be without that mess?! Possibly Civilized. Just not feeling it....
False
False. Not interested in ';commune'; living.
no way, but i know some ppl who would
not
True
False.
No way!
Yup





is it hot there, should i pack my bikini ?
wow


never
yes, except id go to eastern canada.
i wouldnt follow any one, but if i feel that thats were i need to be ill eventually be there
ehh, not really
False,
I'm in my mid 50s, I went to Woodstock, and I like Western Canada, but I would have to say ';Nope';. I don't want to leave my current life or husband.
False
um.... hippies? no thanks lol... ;)
No, why should I leave the sunshine, the beer and the BBQ


here. Thanks mate.
if my love came with me.... of course
%26lt;doing my Whitney Houston impersonation%26gt;





HELL TO DA NAWWWWW!!
in a heart beat!!
No way, my family needs me too much right now.
false. i love my life right now
False, Im' joining the Amish Community
false
Hellz Nah
TRUE!


I'd do anything to get to Canada %26amp; I'd never come back to the US
False
Very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment