Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You are happy with your life right now?

truee!Although i may b bored noww I still have meh bestiees there to make me have funn :PTrue or False: You are happy with your life right now?
Certainly very happy thank you.';';';';';';True or False: You are happy with your life right now?
False!!!!!!!
True and false I'm happy with me but not so happy with the direction of my life I just need to adjust the course a bit and all will be great!
OMG! FALSE!
true. good luck.
true
false. I need too many changes.
false. lol all my contacts said false too... o_o
really false,,,,,changes are coming
false
False
true
True
false.........
hell yeah it's true
50/50
true..
False
True
True!! :)
True.. I'm probably 95% happy.
50% is that I do and the other 50% is I don't because there is no one that I share my life and love with her.
false.. if I was happy would I be sitting here on a SUnday


answering questions.
false....
True


=)
Truebitydubitydo
false
true

No comments:

Post a Comment